- S.D. Eibar ready for maiden La Liga outing
- SD Eibar stengthen ahead of debut La Liga season
- Can ‘Super Mario’ live up to expectations in Madrid?
- MAN IN THE GROUND – Brentford 0 – 4 Osasuna
- Historic Basque derby welcomes S.D. Eibar to La Liga
- Munich to Madrid, via Brazil – Tony Kroos
- Rakitic in Spanish Switch
- Can Spain find redemption in Rio?
- Viva Espana! A season of redemption for Spanish football
- From the old to the new: who can fill the void in years to come for La Roja?
ARSENAL TO MAKE SUMMER MOVE FOR GUARDIOLA
- Updated: 19 February, 2012
Arsenal will look to Pep Guardiola should Arsene Wenger quit at the end of the season according to English media reports today.
Wenger is under increasing pressure at the Emirates Stadium as Arsenal’s season and the Mail claim Guardiola could replace the Frenchman.
The newspaper report Wenger is set to move into a boardroom role at the London club and officials will target Guardiola as the man to replace him at the helm of the team.
Arsenal’s 4-0 defeat at AC Milan last week effectively sealed their Champions League exit and they now face the prospect of failing to qualify for next season’s competition as their league form also suffers.
Guardiola meanwhile is still to renew his contract at Barcelona which has led to increased speculation that he could be ready to quit the Catalans at the end of the season.
Arsenal have suffered yet another disappointing season, which was compounded by yesterday’s FA Cup elimination at Sunderland.Follow @icentrocampista