- S.D. Eibar ready for maiden La Liga outing
- SD Eibar stengthen ahead of debut La Liga season
- Can ‘Super Mario’ live up to expectations in Madrid?
- MAN IN THE GROUND – Brentford 0 – 4 Osasuna
- Historic Basque derby welcomes S.D. Eibar to La Liga
- Munich to Madrid, via Brazil – Tony Kroos
- Rakitic in Spanish Switch
- Can Spain find redemption in Rio?
- Viva Espana! A season of redemption for Spanish football
- From the old to the new: who can fill the void in years to come for La Roja?
CITY PLAN SUMMER SWOOP FOR SPANISH STOPPER
- Updated: 22 February, 2012
Manchester City are planning a move for young goalkeeping star Joel Robles who is currently on loan at la liga side Rayo Vallecano.
Joel played two senior games for his parent club Atletico Madrid, before moving to Vallecas on loan last month.
Capped at under 16, 17 and 21 level for Spain, the young keeper is a product of the same Atleti youth system that produced Manchester United’s David de Gea.
Roberto Mancini is keen to bring the best young talent to Eastlands and City have already snapped up a number of young talent from the Spanish game, including former la Masia resident Gai Assulin from Barcelona.