- S.D. Eibar ready for maiden La Liga outing
- SD Eibar stengthen ahead of debut La Liga season
- Can ‘Super Mario’ live up to expectations in Madrid?
- MAN IN THE GROUND – Brentford 0 – 4 Osasuna
- Historic Basque derby welcomes S.D. Eibar to La Liga
- Munich to Madrid, via Brazil – Tony Kroos
- Rakitic in Spanish Switch
- Can Spain find redemption in Rio?
- Viva Espana! A season of redemption for Spanish football
- From the old to the new: who can fill the void in years to come for La Roja?
MANCINI READY TO MOVE FOR ARGENTINE HIT MAN
- Updated: 22 February, 2012
Manchester City have been put on alert after reports emerged today that Real Madrid are willing to sell Gonzalo Higuain in the summer, and could offer Carlos Tevez in any deal according to Spanish press reports.
City were linked with a move to bring the Argentine striker to the Etihad Stadium during the transfer window, but instead moved for his international team mate, Sergio Aguero who arrived from Madrid-neighbours, Atletico.
However the Spanish language version of Goal.com today claim City want Higuain and could offer Tevez as in any deal with the Spanish club.
Tevez returned to Manchester last week and has issued an apology to Mancini following a very-public war of wards with the Italian, however it is still believed his future in Manchester is in doubt.
Spanish daily, Marca reported that Chelsea made a last-minute approach for Higuain last month which was turned down by Real Madrid, but City would have more success in any approach as Mourinho is a keen on bringing Tevez to the Bernabeu.Follow @icentrocampista