- S.D. Eibar ready for maiden La Liga outing
- SD Eibar stengthen ahead of debut La Liga season
- Can ‘Super Mario’ live up to expectations in Madrid?
- MAN IN THE GROUND – Brentford 0 – 4 Osasuna
- Historic Basque derby welcomes S.D. Eibar to La Liga
- Munich to Madrid, via Brazil – Tony Kroos
- Rakitic in Spanish Switch
- Can Spain find redemption in Rio?
- Viva Espana! A season of redemption for Spanish football
- From the old to the new: who can fill the void in years to come for La Roja?
UNITED READY MOVE FOR BRAZIL WONDER KID
- Updated: 18 February, 2012
Manchester United have stepped up their interest in Brazilian wonder kid Adryan Oliveira Tavares, according to reports from South America.
United have sent officials to again watch Flamengo’s 17-year-old attacking midfielder according to O Globo, who claim Sir Alex Ferguson hopes to bring to Old Trafford duringb the summer.
La Liga giants Real Madrid and Barcelona have also been linked with Adryan, dubbed the ‘new Romario’ and both clubs are said to have had officials at last years under-17 Fifa World Cup where Adryan starred during Brazil’s run to a fourth place finish.
It was during this tournament that United first travelled to South American to monitor the player.
United face stiff competition for the £2 million-rated youngster’s signature but it is believed the English side could be in the driving seat thanks to the progress Rafael and Fabio da Silva have made since arriving at Old Trafford from Flamengo’s rivals Fuminense in January 2008.Follow @icentrocampista