- S.D. Eibar ready for maiden La Liga outing
- SD Eibar stengthen ahead of debut La Liga season
- Can ‘Super Mario’ live up to expectations in Madrid?
- MAN IN THE GROUND – Brentford 0 – 4 Osasuna
- Historic Basque derby welcomes S.D. Eibar to La Liga
- Munich to Madrid, via Brazil – Tony Kroos
- Rakitic in Spanish Switch
- Can Spain find redemption in Rio?
- Viva Espana! A season of redemption for Spanish football
- From the old to the new: who can fill the void in years to come for La Roja?
ARSENAL CLOSING IN ON SPANISH MIDFIELDER
- Updated: 5 March, 2012
Arsenal have again been linked with a move for exciting Spanish youngster Lucas Torró.
Arsene Wenger was recently reported to have been impressed by the 17-year-old Alcoyano midfielder by SuperDeporte and more reports from Spain this weekend suggest the gunners could be set to begin talks to bring him to England during the summer.
SuperDeporte reported last month that any deal could rest on Valencia however, who have first refusal on the player: “Valencia has priority over the player, since they have a contract with our club. ” Alcoyano president, Juan Serrano was quoted as saying.
Torró is said to be interested in a switch to Arsenal, a well trodden path for young Spanish players in the past, following the likes of Cesc Fabregas and Fran Merida who both moved to the Emirates Stadium as youngsters.