- S.D. Eibar ready for maiden La Liga outing
- SD Eibar stengthen ahead of debut La Liga season
- Can ‘Super Mario’ live up to expectations in Madrid?
- MAN IN THE GROUND – Brentford 0 – 4 Osasuna
- Historic Basque derby welcomes S.D. Eibar to La Liga
- Munich to Madrid, via Brazil – Tony Kroos
- Rakitic in Spanish Switch
- Can Spain find redemption in Rio?
- Viva Espana! A season of redemption for Spanish football
- From the old to the new: who can fill the void in years to come for La Roja?
ARSENAL LATEST CLUB LINKED TO BARCELONA STARLET
- Updated: 4 March, 2012
Arsenal are the latest Premier League side to be linked with a move for Barcelona’s exciting youngster Cristian Tello.
Reports on the BBC website claim Arsene Wenger is interested in bringing the 20-year-old winger to the Emirates Stadium, but Arsenal may face stiff competition from Liverpool who the Daily Mail recently said had already been to Spain to monitor the player.
Tello scored on his full la liga debut for Barça against Real Sociedad early last month, and has since put in a number of impressive performances for Pep Guardiola’s side.
The Spanish under 20 international’s current contract expires this summer and Tello has yet to pen any extension – leading to growing speculation he may well be on the move.
Arsenal have had a frustrating season but are currently enjoying a rich vein of domestic form after beating Tottenham and Liverpool in consecutive games, results which have seen Wenger’ side consulate fourth place in the Premier League.
You can read all about Cristian Tello HEREFollow @icentrocampista