- S.D. Eibar ready for maiden La Liga outing
- SD Eibar stengthen ahead of debut La Liga season
- Can ‘Super Mario’ live up to expectations in Madrid?
- MAN IN THE GROUND – Brentford 0 – 4 Osasuna
- Historic Basque derby welcomes S.D. Eibar to La Liga
- Munich to Madrid, via Brazil – Tony Kroos
- Rakitic in Spanish Switch
- Can Spain find redemption in Rio?
- Viva Espana! A season of redemption for Spanish football
- From the old to the new: who can fill the void in years to come for La Roja?
Dalglish and Fergie set for showdown over Spanish hotshot
- Updated: 11 March, 2012
Liverpool and Manchester United have been put on a summer collision course after reports in Spain claimed highly-rated midfielder, Michu could be available for as little as €4 million.
Kenny Dalglish and Sir Alex Ferguson have both been linked with a move for the Rayo Vallecano player, with scouts from Anfield and Old Trafford having already watched the player in action in recent weeks, and now Marca claim the 25-year-old could be allowed to leave for a fee in the region of €4 million.
Michu has had a memorable campaign for the Madrid side and is la liga’s leading Spanish goalscorer this season with 13 goals in 24 appearances.
United boss Ferguson was reported to have sent brother Martin to Vallecas last week to watch Rayo in action and Liverpool counterpart Dalglish has also sent representatives to keep tabs on the Michu.Follow @icentrocampista