- S.D. Eibar ready for maiden La Liga outing
- SD Eibar stengthen ahead of debut La Liga season
- Can ‘Super Mario’ live up to expectations in Madrid?
- MAN IN THE GROUND – Brentford 0 – 4 Osasuna
- Historic Basque derby welcomes S.D. Eibar to La Liga
- Munich to Madrid, via Brazil – Tony Kroos
- Rakitic in Spanish Switch
- Can Spain find redemption in Rio?
- Viva Espana! A season of redemption for Spanish football
- From the old to the new: who can fill the void in years to come for La Roja?
Mourinho agrees to join Man City on 30 June claim Spanish press
- Updated: 30 March, 2012
Jose Mourinho has agreed to become coach of Manchester City in the summer according to reports in Spanish sports paper, Mundo Deportivo.
City officials want Mourinho to take over from Roberto Mancini at the Etihad Stadium and MD quote reports on ABC Punto Radio to suggest the current Real Madrid coach will quit the Spanish league leaders and join City on 30 June.
Mancini faces an uncertain future as City have seen a one-time five point gap at the top of the English Premier League, disappear in recent weeks, leaving them now three points behind rivals Manchester United in the race for their first title since 1968.
The Italian also faced huge criticism after City failed to progress from the group stage of the Champions League and were subsequently knocked out of the Europa League by Portuguese side, Sporting Club.
Mourinho, meanwhile, has seen his relationship with Real Madrid officials and players deteriorate in recent months and there has been increased speculation he will leave the club at the end of the season.
German coach Joachim Lowe and former Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez have both been linked to Real Madrid should Mourinho leave for Manchester City during the summerFollow @icentrocampista