- S.D. Eibar ready for maiden La Liga outing
- SD Eibar stengthen ahead of debut La Liga season
- Can ‘Super Mario’ live up to expectations in Madrid?
- MAN IN THE GROUND – Brentford 0 – 4 Osasuna
- Historic Basque derby welcomes S.D. Eibar to La Liga
- Munich to Madrid, via Brazil – Tony Kroos
- Rakitic in Spanish Switch
- Can Spain find redemption in Rio?
- Viva Espana! A season of redemption for Spanish football
- From the old to the new: who can fill the void in years to come for La Roja?
UNITED EYE TRIPLE SWOOP FOR LA LIGA STARS
- Updated: 1 March, 2012
Manchester United scouts have been monitoring a number of potential targets in la liga according to media reports today, and could be preparing for a triple swoop during the summer.
Fichajes.com claim United boss Sir Alex Ferguson sent brother Martin to Vallecas on Sunday to watch Rayo Vallecano take on Real Madrid, and could be targeting a move to bring Guinean Lass Bangoura and German stars, Sami Khedira and Mesut Ozil to Old Trafford at the end of the season.
Rayos’s 19-year-old midfielder Lass has impressed in 21 games for the la liga side this season and was recently reported to be keen on a switch to the Premier League and United in particular.
The situation regarding Khedira and Ozil seems more complicated however as they are both high profile player at Real Madrid and are seen as ones for the future by coach, Jose Mourinho.
Ferguson is desperate to strengthen the united midfield after the lack of depth forced the Scottish manger to persuade veteran Paul Scholes into a shock Old Trafford return from retirement in January.