- S.D. Eibar ready for maiden La Liga outing
- SD Eibar stengthen ahead of debut La Liga season
- Can ‘Super Mario’ live up to expectations in Madrid?
- MAN IN THE GROUND – Brentford 0 – 4 Osasuna
- Historic Basque derby welcomes S.D. Eibar to La Liga
- Munich to Madrid, via Brazil – Tony Kroos
- Rakitic in Spanish Switch
- Can Spain find redemption in Rio?
- Viva Espana! A season of redemption for Spanish football
- From the old to the new: who can fill the void in years to come for La Roja?
Liverpool among clubs eyeing move for Spanish international
- Updated: 2 April, 2012
Liverpool are among the clubs interested in a move for Real Madrid defender Raul Albiol say reports in British media source, The Metro.
Albiol joined the current Spanish league leaders from Valencia in the summer of 2009, but the 26-year-old has found opportunities limited under Jose Mourinho and is seeking an exit route out of the Bernabeu.
City boss Roberto Mancini is looking to strengthen his back line and is said to have highlighted the experienced Spaniard as a player who would offer the quality to complement the Premier League side’s current squad.
Dalglish meanwhile, is desperate to bring some new faces into a Liverpool back line that includes the ageing Jamie Carragher and has endured an alarming slump in form in recent weeks.