- S.D. Eibar ready for maiden La Liga outing
- SD Eibar stengthen ahead of debut La Liga season
- Can ‘Super Mario’ live up to expectations in Madrid?
- MAN IN THE GROUND – Brentford 0 – 4 Osasuna
- Historic Basque derby welcomes S.D. Eibar to La Liga
- Munich to Madrid, via Brazil – Tony Kroos
- Rakitic in Spanish Switch
- Can Spain find redemption in Rio?
- Viva Espana! A season of redemption for Spanish football
- From the old to the new: who can fill the void in years to come for La Roja?
Liverpool set to miss out on Brazilian wonder kid
- Updated: 6 April, 2012
Liverpool and Real Madrid are among the clubs who set to lose out to in the race to sign Brazilian starlet Lucas Moura after it emerged talks had begun with Chelsea and Manchester United
Anfield boss Kenny Dalglish was reported to be tracking the Sao Paulo midfielder by the Mirror in November last year and Real Madrid have also been linked with the 19-year-old in recent months.
However the reports in today’s Metro that suggest Chelsea and United have already approached the player’s agent and club to begin discussions, looks set to end any interest Dalglish had in the youngster.
These displays have attracted interest from a number of clubs such as Real Madrid, who have also been linked with Lucas’ international team-mate Neymar.
Liverpool meanwhile, are desperate to bring new talent into their squad during the summer as Kenny Dalglish struggles to guide the Anfield side back into the Champions League places after a their worst run of results in almost 60 years.