- S.D. Eibar ready for maiden La Liga outing
- SD Eibar stengthen ahead of debut La Liga season
- Can ‘Super Mario’ live up to expectations in Madrid?
- MAN IN THE GROUND – Brentford 0 – 4 Osasuna
- Historic Basque derby welcomes S.D. Eibar to La Liga
- Munich to Madrid, via Brazil – Tony Kroos
- Rakitic in Spanish Switch
- Can Spain find redemption in Rio?
- Viva Espana! A season of redemption for Spanish football
- From the old to the new: who can fill the void in years to come for La Roja?
Chelsea starlet heads for Spanish switch
- Updated: 14 July, 2012
Chelsea starlet Ulises Davila has sealed a season-long loan deal with Spanish second division outfit Sabadell according to SPORT.
The Mexican youngster arrived at Stamford Bridge last summer, although Chelsea were forced to send him immediately out on loan to Dutch side Vitesse Arnhem after problems obtaining a work permit.
Davila starred at last year’s Fifa Under-20 World Cup in Columbia where the forward helped Mexico to third place behind winners Brazil and second-placed Portugal.
This impressive form prompted Chelsea to snap up the Guadalajara-born player on a five-year deal from his home city club.
The highly-rated youngster spent the majority of last season playing in Vitesse’s second string, however he did manage two appearances for the senior side.
Davila is the second Chelsea youngster to join Sabadell in the past seven days after the Catalans, who are coached by former Barcelona defender Luis Carreres, announced the signing of Uruguayan Jhon Pirez last week.Follow @icentrocampista