- S.D. Eibar ready for maiden La Liga outing
- SD Eibar stengthen ahead of debut La Liga season
- Can ‘Super Mario’ live up to expectations in Madrid?
- MAN IN THE GROUND – Brentford 0 – 4 Osasuna
- Historic Basque derby welcomes S.D. Eibar to La Liga
- Munich to Madrid, via Brazil – Tony Kroos
- Rakitic in Spanish Switch
- Can Spain find redemption in Rio?
- Viva Espana! A season of redemption for Spanish football
- From the old to the new: who can fill the void in years to come for La Roja?
Real Madrid and Barcelona Paper Talk: Cazorla, Sahin, Afellay and more
- Updated: 20 July, 2012
Luka Modric did not take part in the first session of pre-season training at Tottenham which he was supposed to attend, and reiterated his desire to leave the club. (various)
The Croatian midfielder is upset that the club is refusing to accept any less than their valuation of him, around €40 million, having told him last summer that they would help him move on if he stayed for one more year. (various)
The club have banked around €10 million from the sale of Fernando Gago and Sergio Canales to Valencia. (various)
Ricardo Carvalho remains absent from training as he continues to try and organise a move away from the Bernabeu. (various)
Reports in Italy suggest that Inter Milan are keen to sign Nuri Sahin, and would be prepared to work out a deal which would see Maicon heading to the Spanish capital in exchange. (AS)
The club have distanced themselves from reports that they are about to sign Argentinian striker Sergio Araujo on a season long loan from Boca Juniors, with an option to buy him for €8 million at the end of the year. (Mundo Deportivo)
Javier Mascherano is on the verge of signing a new contract, one which would tie him to ‘los azulgrana’ until 2016. (Mundo Deportivo)
The club are monitoring with interest any developments surrounding the future of Santi Cazorla, who has recently indicated that he would like to leave Malaga. (Mundo Deportivo)
Reports in Italy suggest that Inter Milan are no longer interested in signing Ibrahim Affelay. (Sport)
Former Madrid defender Ezequiel Garay, currently in Portugal with Benfica, is the latest centre half to be linked with a move to the Camp Nou. (Sport)Follow @icentrocampista