- S.D. Eibar ready for maiden La Liga outing
- SD Eibar stengthen ahead of debut La Liga season
- Can ‘Super Mario’ live up to expectations in Madrid?
- MAN IN THE GROUND – Brentford 0 – 4 Osasuna
- Historic Basque derby welcomes S.D. Eibar to La Liga
- Munich to Madrid, via Brazil – Tony Kroos
- Rakitic in Spanish Switch
- Can Spain find redemption in Rio?
- Viva Espana! A season of redemption for Spanish football
- From the old to the new: who can fill the void in years to come for La Roja?
Swansea City make bid for another La Liga star
- Updated: 20 July, 2012
Swansea City have tabled a bid for Getafe striker Miku according to Spanish media reports.
Madrid-based Sports daily Marca claim new Swansea boss Michael Laudrup has made a move to bring the Venezuelan to the Liberty Stadium, just days after it was revealed the Welsh side are on the verge of clinching the signature of Spanish midfielder Michu from Rayo Vallecano.
It is suggested the Swans have already made on unknown offer for the 26-year-old, real name Nicolas Fedor, who Getafe president Angel Torres is said to value at around €10 million.
Miku came through the youth system at Valencia and spent time on loan at a number of lower league sides before moving to the Madird in the summer of 2010.
Capped 35 times by his country, the 26-year-old hit man has scored 24 goals in 85 games for Getafe.
Swansea meanwhile, are preparing for their first season under former Getafe boss Laudrup, who was named as successor to Brendan Rodgers in the Swans hotseat last month.Follow @icentrocampista