- S.D. Eibar ready for maiden La Liga outing
- SD Eibar stengthen ahead of debut La Liga season
- Can ‘Super Mario’ live up to expectations in Madrid?
- MAN IN THE GROUND – Brentford 0 – 4 Osasuna
- Historic Basque derby welcomes S.D. Eibar to La Liga
- Munich to Madrid, via Brazil – Tony Kroos
- Rakitic in Spanish Switch
- Can Spain find redemption in Rio?
- Viva Espana! A season of redemption for Spanish football
- From the old to the new: who can fill the void in years to come for La Roja?
Spurs midfielder set for transfer tug of war as big guns circle
- Updated: 17 August, 2012
Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Giovani Dos Santos is at the centre of a transfer tug-of-war with La Liga outfit Sevilla and Italian giants Inter according to TalkSPORT.
The Spurs player is expected to leave White Hart Lane this summer after failing to establish himself at the club, and it is understood reports in Mexico claim Sevilla and Inter are going to go head-to-head for his signature.
Tottenham paid a reported €6 million for Dos Santos in June 2008 however the La Masia graduate failed to establish himself at White Hart Lane and spent loan spells at a number of clubs, including Ipswich Town and Racing Santander.
The 23-year-old has been linked with a number of clubs this summer and new Spurs coach Andre Villas-Boas has given little indication his sees Dos Santos as part of his future plans at Tottenham.
The Portuguese coach replaced former boss Harry Redknapp in the White Hart Lane hotseat in July and will take charge of his first Barclays Premier League game as Tottenham manager against Newcastle United on Saturday.Follow @icentrocampista