- S.D. Eibar ready for maiden La Liga outing
- SD Eibar stengthen ahead of debut La Liga season
- Can ‘Super Mario’ live up to expectations in Madrid?
- MAN IN THE GROUND – Brentford 0 – 4 Osasuna
- Historic Basque derby welcomes S.D. Eibar to La Liga
- Munich to Madrid, via Brazil – Tony Kroos
- Rakitic in Spanish Switch
- Can Spain find redemption in Rio?
- Viva Espana! A season of redemption for Spanish football
- From the old to the new: who can fill the void in years to come for La Roja?
Young Gunners in Spain – More Arsenal kids in La Liga
- Updated: 9 August, 2012
At the beginning of this year El Centrocampista tracked the careers of four young Arsenal players who, at that time were on loan at clubs in Spain. Of the four Gunners featured, just Bolivian international Samuel Galindo and the highly rated Wellington Silva are still contracted to the club.
Carlos Vela finally said goodbye to Arsenal after failing to fully establish himself under Arsene Wenger – joining Real Sociedad on a deal said to have cost the Basque outfit £4 million, while 22-year-old Pedro Botelho returned to Brazil after spending loan deals at five separate Spanish clubs in five years.
Seven months on from that report, Jack Brennan takes a look at the two remaining Arsenal hopefuls still in Spain, along with another young Gunner who has moved to the country this season in an effort to gain some much-needed experience.