- S.D. Eibar ready for maiden La Liga outing
- SD Eibar stengthen ahead of debut La Liga season
- Can ‘Super Mario’ live up to expectations in Madrid?
- MAN IN THE GROUND – Brentford 0 – 4 Osasuna
- Historic Basque derby welcomes S.D. Eibar to La Liga
- Munich to Madrid, via Brazil – Tony Kroos
- Rakitic in Spanish Switch
- Can Spain find redemption in Rio?
- Viva Espana! A season of redemption for Spanish football
- From the old to the new: who can fill the void in years to come for La Roja?
Arsenal close in on move for Real Madrid target
- Updated: 27 November, 2012
Arsenal are closing in on a January move for Real Madrid target Wilfried Zaha according to reports from Mirror Football.
Gunners boss Arsene Wenger has revealed the highly-rated 20-year-old is a January target and it is understood Arsenal will offer Crystal Palace £7 million in an effort to take him to The Emirates Stadium.
Zaha was linked with Real Madrid by Mirror Football in November when it was claimed boss Jose Mourinho sent scouts from the Bernabeu to watch him play for Palace. Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester City are also said to be tracking the exciting young forward.
However, it is now suggested Arsenal will make their move for the player in January, although Wenger played down speculation by saying: “We are looking at every player who could strengthen our squad. He’s [Zaha] not more on the list than anybody else.”
Arsenal have been tracking Saha for a number of months, however, Crystal Palace are understood to have said he will not be leaving in January and will remain at Selhurst Park until the end of the season.Follow @icentrocampista