- S.D. Eibar ready for maiden La Liga outing
- SD Eibar stengthen ahead of debut La Liga season
- Can ‘Super Mario’ live up to expectations in Madrid?
- MAN IN THE GROUND – Brentford 0 – 4 Osasuna
- Historic Basque derby welcomes S.D. Eibar to La Liga
- Munich to Madrid, via Brazil – Tony Kroos
- Rakitic in Spanish Switch
- Can Spain find redemption in Rio?
- Viva Espana! A season of redemption for Spanish football
- From the old to the new: who can fill the void in years to come for La Roja?
Arsenal eye January La Liga transfer raid
- Updated: 2 November, 2012
Arsenal could be ready to resume their interest in Spanish star Fernando Llorente according to reports from the Mail ONLINE.
Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is looking to land a replacement for recently departed Robin van Persie, and it is understood the 27-year-old Athletic Bilbao striker is among the players Wenger wants to bring to the Emirates Stadium.
Reports suggest Arsenal could also be interested in Atletico Madrid forward Adrian Lopez, a player who has already been watched by scouts from the North London club in recent months.
Llorente has stalled on contract negotiations at the Basque club and has told president Josu Urrutia he wants to leave San Mames when his current deal expires in the summer of 2013.
Wenger is believed to have a transfer kitty of around £35 million to spend on securing the services of a world class centre forward, with sources suggesting a list of realistic targets has already been compiled by the Frenchman and his back room staff at Arsenal.