- S.D. Eibar ready for maiden La Liga outing
- SD Eibar stengthen ahead of debut La Liga season
- Can ‘Super Mario’ live up to expectations in Madrid?
- MAN IN THE GROUND – Brentford 0 – 4 Osasuna
- Historic Basque derby welcomes S.D. Eibar to La Liga
- Munich to Madrid, via Brazil – Tony Kroos
- Rakitic in Spanish Switch
- Can Spain find redemption in Rio?
- Viva Espana! A season of redemption for Spanish football
- From the old to the new: who can fill the void in years to come for La Roja?
Liverpool consider options on target who favours Man United switch
- Updated: 3 November, 2012
Liverpool are considering their option having been told they must pay £20 million to prise Christan Eriksen away from Ajax – despite the player reportedly favouring a move to Manchester United or Barcelona.
With Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers desperate to bring up to four new faces to Anfield during the January transfer window, The Metro claim Ajax have told the reds target Eriksen will not be allowed to leave for anything less than £20 million.
The Danish international was linked with Manchester United by Mirror Football in July after Sir Alex Ferguson was impressed by the 20-year-old during Ajax’s visit to Old Trafford in the Europa League. The reports suggested Eriksen favoured a move to United – with Barcelona also mentioned as a preferred destination.
Liverpool boss Rodgers is now said to be weighing up his options and is also said to be interested in Eriksen’s Ajax team mate Toby Alderweireld – a player also being monitored by Tottenham Hotspur.Follow @icentrocampista