- S.D. Eibar ready for maiden La Liga outing
- SD Eibar stengthen ahead of debut La Liga season
- Can ‘Super Mario’ live up to expectations in Madrid?
- MAN IN THE GROUND – Brentford 0 – 4 Osasuna
- Historic Basque derby welcomes S.D. Eibar to La Liga
- Munich to Madrid, via Brazil – Tony Kroos
- Rakitic in Spanish Switch
- Can Spain find redemption in Rio?
- Viva Espana! A season of redemption for Spanish football
- From the old to the new: who can fill the void in years to come for La Roja?
London trio to compete for Spanish hitman
- Updated: 22 March, 2013
Alvaro Negredo is set to be the subject of a summer Premier League bidding war, according to talkSPORT.
The Sevilla striker’s fine form, which has seen him net 20 times in 30 appearances so far this term, has reportedly alerted the attention of Arsenal, Tottenham and Chelsea.
And the 27 year old Spaniard, who was once on the verge of signing for Hull City, has once again reiterated his desire to play in England.
“I’ve always said it and I’ve never tried to keep it hidden,” he said. “The Premier League is a league that I like. I don’t know if it’s now, maybe a bit later, or tomorrow, but I will play there.” Negredo is quoted as saying by talkSPORT.
“The president received an offer in January but he didn’t look at it.”
“They never said anything directly to me and it wasn’t time to leave. I don’t know what will happen in the future. It depends on what the club wants and what it needs.”Follow @icentrocampista