- S.D. Eibar ready for maiden La Liga outing
- SD Eibar stengthen ahead of debut La Liga season
- Can ‘Super Mario’ live up to expectations in Madrid?
- MAN IN THE GROUND – Brentford 0 – 4 Osasuna
- Historic Basque derby welcomes S.D. Eibar to La Liga
- Munich to Madrid, via Brazil – Tony Kroos
- Rakitic in Spanish Switch
- Can Spain find redemption in Rio?
- Viva Espana! A season of redemption for Spanish football
- From the old to the new: who can fill the void in years to come for La Roja?
All go for Iago – Could the Celta Vigo striker be heading for the Premier League?
- Updated: 5 April, 2013
Swansea have highlighted Celta Vigo youngster Iago Aspas as their top transfer target, according to reports in both England and Spain.
Having discovered the’ bargain of the season’ in the shape of Michu last Summer, Swansea boss Micheal Laudrup is again set to raid La Liga when the transfer window opens on the 1st of July.
Recently nominated as El Centrocampista’s most influential player, the 25 year old has had a direct participation in 59% of his side’s goals this season, form that has attracted the attention of a whole host of clubs.
And it is widely expected the striker, who has been at Celta Vigo since 1995, will finally move on from the Balaidos Stadium this summer.
Keen to bring in new additions to the squad, The Swans assistant manager Alan Curtis told the Daily Mirror: “There are plans afoot to bring players in. We could sign four, maybe up to six players in the summer if we can.”Follow @icentrocampista