- S.D. Eibar ready for maiden La Liga outing
- SD Eibar stengthen ahead of debut La Liga season
- Can ‘Super Mario’ live up to expectations in Madrid?
- MAN IN THE GROUND – Brentford 0 – 4 Osasuna
- Historic Basque derby welcomes S.D. Eibar to La Liga
- Munich to Madrid, via Brazil – Tony Kroos
- Rakitic in Spanish Switch
- Can Spain find redemption in Rio?
- Viva Espana! A season of redemption for Spanish football
- From the old to the new: who can fill the void in years to come for La Roja?
UNITED SET TO BEAT LA LIGA CLUBS TO DOUBLE TRANSFER COUP
- Updated: 22 February, 2012
Manchester United are eyeing Sevilla target Moussa Koné according to Italian media reports and could be set to beat the Spanish side to the highly-rated youngster’s signature.
United scouts have been sent to watch the Ivory Coast international play for his club side Pescara, and Sir Alex Ferguson is said to be keen on bringing the 22-year-old midfielder to Old Traffrd during the summer.
The reports in TuttoSport also claim United could make a swoop for Kone’s 20-year-old Pescara team mate, Lorenzo Insigne, who is on loan at the Serie B side from Napoli.
Kone was linked with a move to a number of la liga last week in Diario de Sevilla, but it now seems United are set to highjack the deal for the midfielder who has played once for his country.
United scouts have been busy highlighting potential transfer targets in recent weeks and many believe Old Trafford could see an influx of new talent during the summer.Follow @icentrocampista