- S.D. Eibar ready for maiden La Liga outing
- SD Eibar stengthen ahead of debut La Liga season
- Can ‘Super Mario’ live up to expectations in Madrid?
- MAN IN THE GROUND – Brentford 0 – 4 Osasuna
- Historic Basque derby welcomes S.D. Eibar to La Liga
- Munich to Madrid, via Brazil – Tony Kroos
- Rakitic in Spanish Switch
- Can Spain find redemption in Rio?
- Viva Espana! A season of redemption for Spanish football
- From the old to the new: who can fill the void in years to come for La Roja?
Liverpool target not looking for quick getaway
- Updated: 16 May, 2012
Reported Liverpool target Bojan Krkic is happy at Italian outfit Roma and is not looking for a quick getaway according to TalkSPORT.
The former Barcelona striker was linked with Liverpool by the Mail Online last summer when it was suggested the Merseyside club may have been willing to broker a double deal to bring Bojan and Barça team mate Jeffren Suarez to Anfield. Bojan eventually left the Camp Nou for Roma however, while Jeffren headed to Portuguese side, Sporting.
Bojan has endured a miserable debut season in Serie A and scored just seven goals in 33 appearances for Roma, then coached by former Barcelona B team boss Luis Enrique.
Enrique has since confirmed he is set to leave the club , leading to suggestions that Bojan could follow him out of the exit. The 21-year-old has denied this however and is quoted as saying: “My future? We will talk a little, but I can say I’m very happy in Rome and it does not depend on who is the coach. This is a beautiful place and I love it here.
“Of my own season I can be very satisfied, it’s been a great experience, because I came from a totally different kind of football and, for an attacker, the Italian league is the most difficult.”
Liverpool meanwhile, have endured a frustrating league season despite lifting the League Cup, and Mirror Football reported on Sunday that boss Kenny Dalglishis was facing showdown talks with the club’s American owners, Fenway Sports Group.Follow @icentrocampista