- S.D. Eibar ready for maiden La Liga outing
- SD Eibar stengthen ahead of debut La Liga season
- Can ‘Super Mario’ live up to expectations in Madrid?
- MAN IN THE GROUND – Brentford 0 – 4 Osasuna
- Historic Basque derby welcomes S.D. Eibar to La Liga
- Munich to Madrid, via Brazil – Tony Kroos
- Rakitic in Spanish Switch
- Can Spain find redemption in Rio?
- Viva Espana! A season of redemption for Spanish football
- From the old to the new: who can fill the void in years to come for La Roja?
Real Madrid planning move for Bayern star?
- Updated: 5 June, 2012
Jose Mourinho already has a wealth of talent in his La Liga winning squad, but it seems that there are a couple of key areas in which he would still like to strengthen over the summer if reports from AS are to be believed.
The Spanish sports daily are reporting this evening that top of Mourinho’s wish list is German international defender and Bayern Munich captain, Phillipp Lahm.
Few clubs in the world would turn down the opportunity to add Lahm to their ranks, but the reality is that it will take a massive offer to persuade the German club to even consider selling the 28 year old, who has had another hugely impressive season for both club and country.
AS suggests that nothing less than 35m euros will suffice if Mou is to get his man, but with few other reinforcements required, it may well be that ‘los merengue’ will make a big effort to sign one of the Champions League runners up’s most prized assets.