- S.D. Eibar ready for maiden La Liga outing
- SD Eibar stengthen ahead of debut La Liga season
- Can ‘Super Mario’ live up to expectations in Madrid?
- MAN IN THE GROUND – Brentford 0 – 4 Osasuna
- Historic Basque derby welcomes S.D. Eibar to La Liga
- Munich to Madrid, via Brazil – Tony Kroos
- Rakitic in Spanish Switch
- Can Spain find redemption in Rio?
- Viva Espana! A season of redemption for Spanish football
- From the old to the new: who can fill the void in years to come for La Roja?
Man United and Liverpool on transfer collision course?
- Updated: 16 November, 2012
Liverpool and Manchester United could be on a transfer collision course after reported target Christian Eriksen opened the door to a Premier League move.
United boss Sir Alex Ferguson was linked with the Ajax star by the Mail Online in July and The Metro recently claimed Liverpool were considering their options having been told they must pay at least £20 million to take Eriksen to Anfield.
Now TalkSPORT suggest the 20-year-old has opened the door to a move to England, with Manchester City and Inter also rumoured to be interested in the Danish international.
However, Eriksen is quoting as telling Calciomercatonews.com: “I know that there are many important clubs interested in me but I never heard anything about Inter.
“It’s a nice surprise. I never said I would only play in La Liga. I like England and Italy too.”
Eriksen has scored two goals in 30 games for Denmark and was also linked with La Liga giants Barcelona by Mundo Deportivo in June.
Liverpool host Wigan Athletic at Anfield on Saturday, with boss Brendan Rodgers hoping his side can build on last weeks 1-1 draw against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.
United, meanwhile, take on Norwich at Carrow Road.Follow @icentrocampista