- S.D. Eibar ready for maiden La Liga outing
- SD Eibar stengthen ahead of debut La Liga season
- Can ‘Super Mario’ live up to expectations in Madrid?
- MAN IN THE GROUND – Brentford 0 – 4 Osasuna
- Historic Basque derby welcomes S.D. Eibar to La Liga
- Munich to Madrid, via Brazil – Tony Kroos
- Rakitic in Spanish Switch
- Can Spain find redemption in Rio?
- Viva Espana! A season of redemption for Spanish football
- From the old to the new: who can fill the void in years to come for La Roja?
Liverpool and Spurs set for transfer tug-of-war?
- Updated: 27 November, 2012
Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur are on alert according to The Sun, after it was revealed Marseille star Loic Remy might leave the club.
Spurs boss Andre Villas-Boas was reported to have sent scouts from White Hart Lane to watch Remy in August by the MailONLINE while Liverpool were linked with the player by the same newspaper before he moved to the Stade Velodrome in 2010.
The 24-year-old was once also rumoured to be a target of Arsenal, although he was quoted at that time as saying he would like a La Liga move to play for Barcelona or Real Madrid. He is also said to have garnered interest from Newcastle United.
Remy made a name for himself while at Ligue 1 side Nice before Marseille paid a reported €15 million to take him along the Cote d’Azur two years ago.
Capped 17 times for France, the talented forward has scored four goals at international level and is currently one of the hottest prospects in the French league.
Liverpool, meanwhile, are currently struggling in the Premier League this season and have won just once in five games, while Tottenham have lost three of their last four matches.