- S.D. Eibar ready for maiden La Liga outing
- SD Eibar stengthen ahead of debut La Liga season
- Can ‘Super Mario’ live up to expectations in Madrid?
- MAN IN THE GROUND – Brentford 0 – 4 Osasuna
- Historic Basque derby welcomes S.D. Eibar to La Liga
- Munich to Madrid, via Brazil – Tony Kroos
- Rakitic in Spanish Switch
- Can Spain find redemption in Rio?
- Viva Espana! A season of redemption for Spanish football
- From the old to the new: who can fill the void in years to come for La Roja?
Four of the best Spanish Youngsters that could be heading to the Premier League
- Updated: 18 December, 2012
With an ever growing list of Spanish stars setting the Premier League alight we take a look at the next batch that could be on their way to England.
Santi Cazorla and Michu have most recently found no difficulty in making the move, joining the likes of Juan Mata and David Silva who have also already made a seamless transition and due to the financial state of many La Liga teams, more Spaniards may be set to join them.