- S.D. Eibar ready for maiden La Liga outing
- SD Eibar stengthen ahead of debut La Liga season
- Can ‘Super Mario’ live up to expectations in Madrid?
- MAN IN THE GROUND – Brentford 0 – 4 Osasuna
- Historic Basque derby welcomes S.D. Eibar to La Liga
- Munich to Madrid, via Brazil – Tony Kroos
- Rakitic in Spanish Switch
- Can Spain find redemption in Rio?
- Viva Espana! A season of redemption for Spanish football
- From the old to the new: who can fill the void in years to come for La Roja?
Spurs keeping tabs on Madrid striker
- Updated: 17 March, 2012
Tottenham Hotspur are monitoring Atletico Madrid striker Adrián López say English newspaper, The Daily Mirror.
The paper report Spurs are currently keeping tabs on the 24-year-old and Harry Redknapp could make a move to bring Adrian to White Hart Lane as he looks to strengthen his squad in the summer.
Adrián has impressed at the Vicenete Calderon this season and has scored 11 goals in 33 games for Diego Simeone’s side, helping them rise to eighth in la liga after a frustrating start to the campaign.
Capped 19 times at under-21 level, Adrián began his career at Real Oviedo before moving on to Deportivo La Coruña. He also spent loan spells at Deportivo Alaves and Malaga.
Tottenham have suffered a dip in form in recent weeks and have seen their Premier League title challenge slip away after a promising start to the season left them well placed just behind top-two Manchester City and United.
There is also uncertainty over the future of Harry Redknapp as the Spurs boss has been heavily linked with the vacant England manager’s job.Follow @icentrocampista