- S.D. Eibar ready for maiden La Liga outing
- SD Eibar stengthen ahead of debut La Liga season
- Can ‘Super Mario’ live up to expectations in Madrid?
- MAN IN THE GROUND – Brentford 0 – 4 Osasuna
- Historic Basque derby welcomes S.D. Eibar to La Liga
- Munich to Madrid, via Brazil – Tony Kroos
- Rakitic in Spanish Switch
- Can Spain find redemption in Rio?
- Viva Espana! A season of redemption for Spanish football
- From the old to the new: who can fill the void in years to come for La Roja?
Manchester City and Chelsea set to battle for La Liga star
- Updated: 19 February, 2013
Manchester City and Chelsea have been given the green light to launch a summer bid for Malaga midfielder Isco, according to quotes in AS.
Despite signing a contract extension in January, the highly rated 20 year old has admitted that he would be prepared to leave La Rosaleda stadium in order to ease the clubs financial difficulties.
“At the moment I’m not worried as I’m only thinking about being here but if a team does come to pay a lot of money for me, it will definitely be a big club.”
“Then, if it helps Malaga, I would not have a problem in leaving if it was good for both of us.”
And with Malaga set to be without the financial boost of European football – having been banned for up to four years – Los Boquerones’ could well need to cash in on their star asset sooner rather than later.Follow @icentrocampista