- S.D. Eibar ready for maiden La Liga outing
- SD Eibar stengthen ahead of debut La Liga season
- Can ‘Super Mario’ live up to expectations in Madrid?
- MAN IN THE GROUND – Brentford 0 – 4 Osasuna
- Historic Basque derby welcomes S.D. Eibar to La Liga
- Munich to Madrid, via Brazil – Tony Kroos
- Rakitic in Spanish Switch
- Can Spain find redemption in Rio?
- Viva Espana! A season of redemption for Spanish football
- From the old to the new: who can fill the void in years to come for La Roja?
City to swoop for La Liga youngster
- Updated: 21 March, 2013
Manchester City are lining up a summer move for Sevilla midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia, according to the Metro.
With recent doubts over the future of Yaya Toure and Gareth Barry, City boss Roberto Mancini is keen to strengthen his central midfield options and the 20 year old Frenchman could be the answer.
The U20 international has impressed all since his move to Sevilla from Lens last summer, and has a long list of admirers, with both Tottenham and Arsenal both reported to be also be interested in bringing him to the Premier League.
And the 20-year-old says he is flattered by the reports linking him with a move to the English champions.
“I am flattered to hear of such interest, but to be honest I am not thinking about leaving Sevilla. Manchester City is a very big team with lots of resources and also big players, but I am well here,” Kondogbia told Sky Sports.Follow @icentrocampista